Whats is CMS
A content management system (CMS) is a system providing a collection of procedures used to manage work flow in a collaborative environment. These procedures can be manual or computer-based. The procedures are designed to do the following:
- Allow for a large number of people to contribute to and share stored data
- Control access to data, based on user roles (defining which information users or user groups can view, edit, publish, etc.)
- Aid in easy storage and retrieval of data
- Control of data validity and compliance
- Reduce repetitive duplicate input
- Improve the ease of report writing
- Improve communication between users
In a CMS, data can be defined as nearly anything: documents, movies, text, pictures, phone numbers, scientific data, and so forth. CMSs are frequently used for storing, controlling, revising, semantically enriching, and publishing documentation. Serving as a central repository, the CMS increases the version level of new updates to an already existing file. Version control is one of the primary advantages of a CMS.
For Easy Updation we have introduced our i-cms-version 1.0.0 on market at 2005 but was not available as opensource now we have released cms-2.0.1 as opensource.
Free Open Source i-cms-2.0.1 Version Released.
Last Update for i cms version 2.0.0 Nov 10 2011
- Retrieve forgot Password of admin pannel
- User control by admin pannel
- Modules can be controled by admin
- Disabling and enabling news and other content
- Multiple User Logins.
- Role defined as Admin,Editor,Publisher,General
- Security Enchanced by using secret question answer
- User can change the security Question Answer after Login
- User can add security Question By themselves for further security Enhancements.
- Croping Tools are Used for Banner and Photo Gallery
- Each Module can be disable or enabled by Admin
- Email Notification for each changes like password and username modification or email modification
- Contact Template can be edited by admin pannel
- Different settings like site title,keywords,meta description can be modified by admin pannel
- Supporting on UTF-8 Version like Nepali,English,Japanese
- Newsletter is Upgraded to support SMTP,Sendmail,Postfix.
- Feedback could be managed with Admin pannel
- Albums are categorised.
- Photo Gallery are categorised.
- IP management,Blocked and removal of the incorrect login ip can be management for exception
- Newsletter Templates can be Managed via Admin pannel with admin privilage
- Security Enchanced Using IP blockage if the attempts more than 3 with invalid credentials
- Complete CMS Version
Update Version releases of i-cms-2.0.1 Nov 30 2011
- The revision version fixes the bug and extra attributes have been added
- Thumbnail Generation using GD library have been implemented.
- User Control Module is Enchanced.
- CMS module is further extended to extra version compability.
- Admin module is extended and modules could be enabled and disable (added)
- Banner Module is added.
- Classes are further extended.
- Simple CMS
- User Friendly Navigation
- User friendly url
- Complete Dynamic
- Jquery Validation
- Secured Admin Pannel
- Admin pannel will be functioning on drag and drop features
- Banner Module Will be enhanced
- Juery will be used for sorting the records of admin pannel
- Minor Issue Fixation
- Admin User Registration
Download Updated Version